A Connecticut family is seeking an experienced infant who has accepted 3rd stage and solid foods as daily staples. The chosen child will work 1:1 with our son, who feels tantrums and spitting food is more important than being a big boy.
The ideal candidate will be between 9 and 12 months old, with a broad knowledge of 3rd stage and solid foods. Eating any and all foods presented will be required, as the intention is to lead by example.
Further details of the position are as follows:
- REPORTS TO:
– Nearest adult in the household
– Sunday – Saturday, 12:00-12:20 & 5:30-6:00.
– Three Arrowroot cookies per shift, plus all food provided.
– Based upon performance, 2 paid naps/play dates per every 3 successful meals (our son consumes all food without tantrum).
– Diaper changes as needed while on shift.
- JOB DESCRIPTION:
– Eat food with a smile
– Encourage our son to do the same
If the candidate succeeds and gets our son to accept the next step on the food ladder, we will take the candidate and our son to Disney World to meet Special Agent Oso, Mickey Mouse and other fabulous characters. (Yes, we are that desperate.)
Interested candidates should contact us ASAP via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a photo and a paragraph with why you feel you will succeed in this job, your favorite color & favorite Disney character and why. We will respond and set up an interview if we are interested.
Concerned Mommy and Daddy