I still don’t know what it was, but Mason found/made it and put it on the toilet for me to find. This I know: it’s not a raisin, but I don’t think it’s what everyone thinks it is, either. I threw it away, so I guess we’ll never know!
- 43,161 visits since 03/30/2011
- Mason's Sledding Adventure! #fatherhood #memories #family wp.me/p1t0hn-aF 2 years ago
- RT @TheCBurns: "You do not hit. If you want to hit, hit yourself." - @LindseyBurns83 to our son. 3 years ago
- Mason turns 3 years old today and started preschool. Yes, I lost it in the car.#prouddad #school #fatherhood 3 years ago
- Corny clumsy DIY montage example, take 2. ♫ "Le mois d'août" by Camélia Jordana sdtk.fm/1ajFi6a 3 years ago
- Never a cloudy day my ass! ♫ "September" by Earth, Wind & Fire sdtk.fm/130oxHF 3 years ago